The Sanxingdui and Jinsha Sites Unearthed Cultural Relics Exhibition in Changsha, capital of central China's Hunan Province, will last to Dec. 20, 2016.
- Hunan's artists attend 2016 Edinburgh Festival
- The 2016 Edinburgh Festival is being held through to August 29, during which the Hunan Kunqu Opera Troupe will retell Shakespeare's most famous love story "Romeo and Juliette."
- Hengyang, top Chinese city with best investment environment
- Hengyang, central China's Hunan province, was included on the list of top 10 Chinese cities with best investment environment.
- Top 10 cultural relics in Hunan
- Check out the top ten cultural relics in Hunan, a province with a long history.
Travel in Hunan
- Best of Hunan
- Check out the most beautiful and fascinating locations in Hunan Province.
- Check out our recommendations for the best attractions to visit and activities to enjoy in Hunan Province.
- We guides you through the most famous local dishes and where to sample the authentic Hunan food.
- Here you will find what to buy and where to buy in Hunan Province, a shopping paradise.
- A great number of hotels from deluxe to economical in Hunan offer plenty of choices for visitors with various requirements.
- Travel Agencies
- Hunan has a great number of full-service travel agencies that offer amazing deals for your dream vacation in the province.
- Can you tell me something about a Chinese visa?
- Foreign citizens should have applied for and obtained appropriate visas before entering China unless they are visa-exempt according to certain agreements and regulations.
- Who qualifies to work as a foreign expert in China?
- The term "foreign expert" refers to foreign professionals who work in China in a capacity that is considered important for the country's economic and social development.